Wednesday 14 January 2009

20090113-2008Winter vacation review 1


these series will be my review of the 2008 winter vacation.
it's originally post on the Taiwan yahoo blog.
bsically,they are some drawing that i made everyday(almost) in the vacation.
I post it in Taiwan everyday,but I 'll post them here by the subject.

the first one is "A man living in his own world"

actually it was drew my life.
I'm that kind of person who always see what I want to see.
I thought I have seen, but I haven't
Just like what I drew in this picture.
the guy have eyes, but something has block his sight that is himself.

I also dream a lot even when I was awake.
I always thinking so many different things in my mind.
I never knew that I was live in the world which I created
and when something I didn't like it happened.
I was pretend not saw it and hind into my small world.
Of course not took any advise which are good to me.

Luckly,I have found this problem by my girlfriend's help.
something blocked my mind has gone.
and because of that,
I'm pretty sure I could do everything better than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment