Friday 2 January 2009

20090102 the very first one -- the Fine Art Part
This is very first post in my english blog.

I hope here can be my illustration gallery blog.

I'll post nearly everything I made on it.

From 8 years ago till right now.

some are just for fun(which not even be an illustration)

some are from my graduate design work.
some are what I'm doing right now.


Hope every one like it and please forgive my english,

I'm trying hard to improve it.




these are a series of my work from my interior design graduate project.

It's the beginning of my whole illustration
I spend almost half year in drawing

and 2 months to make a short 3D film.

the finally piece is a room which only take me three months to design and make it out.

I only got the files of drawing here in UK.

Okay!I think I've talk too much.


Just let the show begin!!



these 12 pictures are all about the Ear
from top to button are:

1.entrance of ear


2.cerumen 01


3.cerumen 02


4.section

5.hair

6.sack

7.diverge

8.maze

9.walkway

10.hole

11.structure

12.pipe

I drew ears is because I think it's the most silence place in my body.

I tried to image what inside the ear looks like in my mind.

these picture was lead to further project will show up next day.


































































these is it.

more ears will come next.
let's call it a day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment