Wednesday 14 January 2009

20090106 rough animation



20090106 I was thinking what I should draw for the everuday drawing project.
After few seconds thinking,I decided to make a bery short hand made animation.
when I was 13,I was a "bad student".
I didn't like to study.
I had not pay any pention about the couse.
I was so concerntrate on hand made moving image where I made on the edge of every textbook and the animation was redo the actions of the "street fighter" video game.
But, this time.
I was doing a dream I had before.
here is what i have in the dream:
I was on a normal street that have some people were walking.
A strang
half naked guy was suddenlly apeared.
and the street became silent which every one on the street was disapeared when he showed up.
He stood at there foe a few seconds then start
to squatted down slowly.
after he squat a while,
he has pull his pants up very fast and jumped into the air.
He was keep doing this "squat-jump" to move forward and vanished in a book shop.
After he has gone, everything recovered again.
Like nothing happened before.

this short film is try to rebuild his
"squat-jump" action.




No comments:

Post a Comment